160ft Manchester Bungee Jump
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over Airbag or Water: Water
- Tandem Jumps Available: Yes
- Car Parking: Yes (charges apply)
ungee Jumping At Our Salford Quays Venue
Manchester Salford Quays is the UK Bungee Club's main bungee jumping site in the North of England and makes a fantastic bungee jumping venue. With the calming waters of Salford Quays below and the incredible views of Manchester city centre, including Manchester United's Old Trafford and many high rise buildings of the this cosmopolitan city, this a bungee jumping site that provides everything! As you reach the 160ft height, you will have a few seconds to admire these views before hearing those famous words, "3, 2, 1, Bungee!"
Salford Quays is a fantastic location for the Catapult with those experiencing the thrill of the reverse bungee jump also benefiting from stretching views of the Manchester city skyline. With the added benefit of taking place over water and many local eateries, Salford Quays has everything you could wish for in a Catapult venue!
The Water sports Centre is very easy to get to, located close to The Lowry Arts Centre and Lowry Outlet Mall.
Special Stay Over Offer
UK Bungee Club are pleased to partner with Hoilday In Express, Salford Quays to offer all customers of UK Bungee Club a special rate of just £65 per room per night! If you're thinking of making a weekend out of your Bungee Jump then make sure that you click the link available in your Event Information Pack (receivable once your booking has been confirmed) in order to claim this fantastic offer!
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your experience we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Car Parking: There is nearby car parking at The Lowry Shopping Centre. For charges click here.
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. If wearing loose shoes please be prepared to remove them prior to the catapult.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators, please note if your spectators are travelling in a separate car to you they may be asked to pay to enter the park.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 to check before setting off.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact telephone number when booking this experience, as we may need to contact you on the day of your jump in case of inclement weather.
- Restrictions: please see our FAQ pages
- Gift Voucher Holders: Please check that your voucher is valid for your chosen event - upgrades fees may apply. (See our Redeem A Voucher page for more details)
Salford Watersports Centre
15 The Quays
Hotel & Other Offers
UK Bungee Club have teamed up with Holiday Inn Express, Salford Quays to offer UK Bungee Club customers discounted hotel rates. To book your stay visit Holiday Inn Express.Late Rooms Link: Hotels from www.laterooms.com
Weather ForecastConditions for Manchester, UK at 4:50 pm BST
Last Weather Update: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 4:50 pm BST
Mostly Cloudy, 66 F
Tue - Partly Cloudy. High: 68 Low: 53
Wed - Partly Cloudy. High: 73 Low: 55
Thu - Partly Cloudy. High: 75 Low: 52
Fri - Mostly Sunny. High: 74 Low: 55
Sat - Partly Cloudy. High: 68 Low: 49
Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather
(provided by The Weather Channel)
Book JumpSorry, this event is fully booked up.
Please choose another event from our list.