160ft Belfast Bungee Jump
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump over Airbag or Water: Airbag
- Tandem Jumps Available: Yes
- Car Parking Available: Yes (charges apply)
Bungee Jumping At Our Donegall Quay Belfast Venue:
Our new 160ft Bungee Jump location in Belfast is one of our most exciting bungee jumping locations! Situated at the Donegall Quays, thrill-seekers will be able to experience the intense rush of adrenaline as they take the leap from the platform over the quayside. Jumpers will be able to marvel at the amazing views from the 160ft platform, including the outline below left by the Titanic as it was built, the skyline of Belfast city centre, the vastness of the Irish Sea and the coastline of nearby Scotland. With the unique views offering so much on the way up to your 160ft height, it will be easy to get lost in the scenery until you hear those words - 3, 2, 1, Bungee!
Donegall Quay Location
Once you have experienced the excitement of falling through the air and your adrenaline levels have calmed down, Belfast City centre is just a 10 minutes’ walk where you will find plenty of eateries and shops. For something a bit different, Titanic Belfast museum makes for a fantastic day out and is just across the waters. With 9 galleries dedicated to telling the incredible story of the Titanic, from creation, to her maiden voyage and the fateful night of 14th April 1912. This is a must for anyone interested in the story of the world’s most intriguing ship.
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your experience we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Car Parking: Car Parking is available nearby and parking charges apply. please check the event pack for suggested parking.
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 (option 1) to check before setting off.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact telephone number when booking this experience, as we need a mobile contact number for the day of your jump in case of inclement weather.
- Restrictions: Please see our FAQ pages
- Gift Voucher Holders: Please check that your voucher is valid for your chosen event - upgrades fees may apply. (See our Redeem A Voucher page for more details)
- Gift Voucher Codes - for information on which code you need to enter click here
1 Donegall Quay
Weather ForecastConditions for Belfast, UK at 5:49 pm GMT
Last Weather Update: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 5:49 pm GMT
Mostly Cloudy, 48 F
Thu - Partly Cloudy. High: 49 Low: 38
Fri - Mostly Cloudy. High: 53 Low: 48
Sat - Rain. High: 50 Low: 40
Sun - Showers. High: 50 Low: 37
Mon - Showers. High: 48 Low: 39
Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather
(provided by The Weather Channel)