Bridge Bungee Jump - Middlesbrough
- Jump Height 160ft
- Over water
- Pre-booking is essential
- Solo jumps only
- Location - Middlesbrough
The location is the iconic Transporter Bridge in Middlesbrough. This impressive bridge is fast becoming one of the most famous bungee jump sites in the world. A fantastic experience you will climb the 210 steps to the top of the bridge and then take the long slow walk to the middle, you will have brief period to take in the view from 160ft before 3-2-1 Bungee and you plummet towards the River Tees. High on adrenalin, a waiting boat will pluck you from the air and whisk you to dry land.
When you arrive at the location you will register at the bridge visitor centre where you will be required to complete a membership form. You will then be weighed, allocated the appropriate jump chord and harnessed before completing the 210 steps to the top of the bridge.
Once at the top you will be greeted by our professional jump crew, here a number of double checks are made of your weight, jump chord selection and waist harness before your ankle harnesses are fitted. You will then be passed to the jumpmaster who will double check everything again before talking you through your jump.
Now all you have to do is jump!
Merchandise - DVD’s / Photos / T-shirts are also available at an additional charge and can be ordered on the day at anytime prior to your jump.
- Video of the transporter bridge bungee - click here
- Video of NBC News anchor women Ann Curry jumping live in front of 8million Americans - click here
- Video of BBC covering NBC coming to jump off the Transporter - click here
- Video from the BBC series coast about the Transporter Bridge - click here
- Single Jump - £75
- FAB Jump (one forward & one backward jump) - £150
- Tandem jumps are not available at this location
Gift Voucher Holders - Check your voucher is valid for this event upgrade fees may be applicable please see info below.
Unless your voucher states that it a "Bridge Bungee Jump" there will be an additional upgrade charge to pay to jump at this event.
You can identify your voucher type by reading the exact text on your voucher. The listing below gives you the upgrade fee on top of your voucher you will need to pay to jump at this event.
- Bungee Jump voucher - £15 upgrade to pay
- Bridge Bungee Voucher - No upgrade fee to pay
- 300ft Bungee Voucher - No upgrade fee to pay
- Central London Bungee Jump Voucher – No upgrade fee to pay
- Indoor Bungee Jump Voucher – Upgrade due but varies depending on supplier please call the office - 07000 286433
- Triple Whammy Voucher - £15 upgrade to pay
- Awesome Foursome Voucher - No upgrade fee to pay
Tandem Voucher Holders – No Tandems at this venue, tandem jumpers can do solo jumps £30 upgrade
Note *- No Tandems - we cannot accommodate tandem jumps at this venue, however customers with a tandem voucher can jump separately if they so wish.
The upgrade is payable on the day, or you can call our bookings team on receipt of your booking where you will be able to pay the upgrade via a credit or debit card in advance.