Charity Bungee Jumps
Targeting everyone with a taste for adventure, bungee jumping is an activity that the vast majority of people are capable of undertaking.
There are two approaches to undertaking a Charity bungee jump or activity with us. Which one you chose is entirely up to you, as is the charity you are raising money for.
The cost of the activity is paid for by you the fundraiser with all sponsorship raised going directly to the charity – advantage is you can raise more money for your charity.
Jump free for charity
The cost of the activity is taken from your sponsorship money – the advantage of this method is that it won’t cost you a thing to complete your charity bungee jump. Please note that the cost of the jump should be reclaimed from the sponsorship money before it is sent to your chosen charity. (UK Bungee Club will not handle any charity money)
With both methods the cost of the activity is required at the time of booking.
- Decide which charity you wish to raise money for:
The charity you raise money for, is of course entirely your choice, however, we do recommend that you contact your chosen charity to make sure they are ok with you doing the activity in the first instance.
- Contact your chosen charity.
Ask your charity for a fundriasing pack most charities have a pack containing sponsorship forms which they can send out to you.
- Book Your Jump
Choose your jump location and book and pay for your Bungee Jump via our website.
- What Happens Next
- Upon receipt of your booking you will be e-mailed with date & confirmation of your jump time and important instructions.
- Start collecting your sponsorship money
- Complete your jump
- Collect all of your sponsorship money and send it to your charity.
(If you are undertaking a Jump Free for Charity Jump, don’t forget to reclaim the cost of the jump from your sponsorship money before sending it to your charity)
For information on group bookings or holding a charity event please contact us
Charity bungee jumping is an excellent way of raising funds for your charity. Having raised over £3 million for good causes and having worked with 200 charities we know what works!
Charity bungee jumping is capable of raising anywhere between £50 and £25000 for your charity.
Currently our statistics show that when targeted to raise £100, our participants on average raise £154.
With the ability to accommodate 1 jumper or 240 jumpers for weekend events the UK Bungee Club can provide you with your own event or if you just want to send sponsored supporters along to our scheduled dates and locations then no problem.
Benefits of Charity Bungee Jumping with the UK Bungee Club
- Raise anything from £50 to £25000
- No obligation on numbers UK Bungee can accommodate individual jumpers or groups
- No financial obligation necessary from yourselves
- A safe and professional organisation through which to offer bungee jumping
- We own and run the events so you are dealing directly with the supplier of the experience
- Office support 5 days a week with experienced and qualified staff
- Website booking facility
- Fixed venues throughout the UK, including the UK’s only bridge bungee jump and the worlds only indoor bungee jump, a very special and unique venue, great for corporate supporters.
- Achievable target figures for fundraisers to reach to undertake the activity at no cost to themselves
- A choice of fixed dates for fundraisers to pick from throughout the year
- Marketing material available including a fundraising pack that can be customised to send out to your fundraisers
- Website copy and pictures can be provided to promote the activity on your website
- Access to potential new fundraisers already committed to doing a bungee jump
- Ability to hold large scale fundraising events at your premises or at a location of your choice
Examples of how money can be raised
Example below based on Crane 160ft standard charity bungee jump:
Activity: Bungee Jump [165ft]
Minimum Sponsorship Target: £120
Average amount raised: £164
Cost of activity: £60
Money to charity: £104
If you had a group of jumpers the money you raise can increase significantly:
60 jumpers raising £154
Cost of activity: £3,000
Money to charity: £6,240
If you would like more information about using the UK Bungee Club for charity fundraising please contact us